- 1.5 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Raw Walnuts
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in Oats.
- Bring water back to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer covered for approximately 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, stirring periodically.
- Sweetener, to taste (our favorites: Coconut Sugar, Date Sugar, Maple Sugar)
- Sliced bananas and/or Berries.
- Savory Oatmeal: ½ teaspoon turmeric & steamed, chopped broccoli!
- “Butter”-Like Oatmeal: Raw Coconut Oil and a pinch of Sea Salt as a better alternative